Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rochelle Foods "NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK"

I hired on as an apprentice mechanic at Rochelle Foods, Hormel Corporation in Rochelle, Illinois on August 11, 2006. The following is my personal experience while employed at Rochelle Foods, Hormel Corporation during this period.

As I am able, I will publish other's experiences during their tenure with Rochelle Foods.

My intention is, not to hurt Hormel but, to forewarn all who may be considering a career at this facility.

Hormel is a good place to work but, as this Blog will reveal, the Rochelle Foods subsidiary of Hormel Corporation does not fall under the umbrella of a "GOOD PLACE TO WORK".

Read this blog before you apply for employment at Rochelle Foods, Rochelle, Illinois. Then make an informed decision as to whether or not you wish to follow a career with this subsidiary of Hormel Corporation.

Simply put, I BLOG, you decide.

Charles R. Mathis

No comments: